Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Damn you Doogie Howser!

Ha! See, just like a diary. I'll be here every day for about a week and then it'll start to trail off.....

I'm waiting to sell tickets for a show. You know how I was celebrating about all my free time away from the theatre? yes, well.....I signed up to work every night this week in the same damn theatre. Damn you Doogie Howser! The things I do for you.

Oh yes, you heard me right. I am working extra to save up money to purchase Season 1 of Doogie Howser MD. Why? Because I can't find it to rent it. What? Ohhhhhh, why do I want to watch it? Lord only knows. I had a desperate crush on Doogie back in the day. I hope he doesn't let me down. How bad could it be?

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm going to grade 270 Marketing 317 exams to save money to buy Dougie. Together, we WILL see the whole thing!

wilfredo pascual said...

visit me. i just blogged you.