Tuesday, February 21, 2006

End of an Era

It's just like keeping a diary....and I am just as bad at it. I have been distracted of late running my little community theatre company. But that has drawn to a close...even if we do ressurect ourselves our season always ends at this time of year.

On the one hand I'm a little bit sad, it's the end of an era. I have been so heavily involved with this theatre company for 6 years! To take away that much volunteer time commitment leaves me at a loss for how I will occupy my time. How do people fill their empty lives? And furthermore, theatre is how I meet new people, which brings me to.....

On the other hand I'm a little bit happy. My time is freed up to explore things other than theatre. Not that I don't love it but I work in one all day, seperation will be refreshing. And furthermore, theatre people are snobby and cliquey...can't say I'm going to miss that aspect of meeting people.

The Watermelon Guy may be cute but he's not a god people! Just a guy who is not good enough to go pro.

4 comments:

Meg said...

It's true- he's not a god. He's not even god-like. But...he's Watermelon Guy! That has to count for something.

Meg said...

I did find you! I'm like the Nancy Drew of the blog world.

The other crush thinks I'm cute? Really?

Lady Rose said...

uh huh. he thinks you're cuuuute. he knows who you aaaaaare. can you hear my siiiiing song?

wilfredo pascual said...

is this My Amanda?! my beloved, my inamorata?!