Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This Hoity-Toit Lady

So, this morning, as I was driving into work, I was listening to CBC Radio One as I am wont to do. Sidenote: Mr. Rose made fun of me a couple of days ago for my lack of comma use, these sentences are for you baby!

Back to my main topic, this hoity-toit lady was talking about how 95% of blogs are a complete waste of time. Not just a waste of time mind you, a complete waste of time. And I thought....huh, you're probably right hoity-toit lady, you're probably right.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hoity-Toit Lady is so wrong. This is not a complete waste of time, it's a modern medium of self-expression for the internet age! What could be more appealing? It's like writing in a diary, and then leaving it open to the most interesting page, for the whole world to read.

Well, except it's not really the whole world, and in the case of my blog, not so much the most interesting.

Meg said...

Just checkin' your blog...it's 12:42 am on Saturday..just thought you'd like to know...

Meg said...

Yep, just..er..checking your blog again for updates...it's 10:12 pm on Sunday...

Meg said...

um, Monday, 8:52 pm...just..checking your blog...