Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Too Bad She Wasn't Pretty, Just Dumb.

You know what I hate? I mean, in addition to stupid people. Loud, stupid people. What is the deal with the girls who talk on the bus at top volume. I can put up with that shite from teenagers but from women my age? Ohmigod! And if you're going to be screaming at each other behind me for the whole bus ride why must you also be so very stupid?

"I mean, ohmigod, what's the point of having the train run until 1am if busses only run until midnight?"
"Ohmigod, I know...I totally know. It just doesn't make sense"
"And what's the deal with Stampede anyways? I mean, yah the trains run all night long but what's the point?"
"I Know! I mean, it's not like there's extra people riding the train during Stampede!"
"Yah, what's the big deal anyways, it's all just people who already live here who go! It's not like people come in from other towns all excited about the stupid Stampede."

oh....my.....god. I mean, yes of course the Stampede is stupid and by rights all native Calgarians have free rein to hate those 10 long, looooong days. But....um....really?

So, when the girl was asking the bus driver where she should get off to get to the Renfrew Chrysler and he let her off at the wrong stop with bad directions....well, I believe I was whistling a little ditty to myself as I walked past the dealership. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable to show up for a job interview 10 mintues late doesn't really deserve my help anyways. Too bad she wasn't pretty, just dumb.

No comments: