Friday, April 28, 2006

CalWest Printing is a Shitty, Shitty Company

This is an email I wrote today. I just wanted to share it with you, my 5 faithful blog readers. I'm sticking it to the man. I'm spreading the word. CalWest Printing it a shitty, shitty company to deal with!

Wow, do I ever feel vindicated. Go consumer power!

My email: (le sigh. Yes, I know that it will have absolutely no effect)

I'm sorry, do I have dirty money or something? I sent in a request for a quote by email twice (almost two weeks ago now) and called to follow up four times. Each time I was told that someone was working on it and to "just wait". Once somebody told me they would send me the information by that afternoon. Obviously I never received anything from you.

I understand that you are busy but I'm just confused as to how a business can operate this way. It's a shame really since I work with many companies who do a variety of printing including brochures, programs, and posters. I know you won't respond to this email but I just thought I should let you know that I'm going to discourage everyone within earshot against using your company. When the question of "Who should we use as a printer?" comes up, I will say "Definately not CalWest Printing, they're horrible to deal with".

Thanks for nothing,
Amanda

1 comment:

Meg said...

I would like to copy and past that to the three printers I didn't get quotes from, either- especially the one that kept calling me, tying up my line, but then NEVER SENDING A QUOTE.

Way to stick it to the man!