Friday, May 19, 2006

Looming Long Weekend

bleh. That's how I feel today. oh so...bleh. Perhaps it's the looming long weekend. I have nothing fabulous planned. Sure there's things here and there: a hike here, a craft project there...but really, nothing of consequence. I'm sensing a looong weekend of whining about how bored I am and at the same time being completely unwilling to do anything to alleviate my boredom. Oh yeah baby, that is the joy of the me.

Somehow someone has managed to stay married to me for 4 years. Amazing. I mean, obviously I'm a real wildcat in the sack, but who knew that was enough to keep a marriage together? (yes, I did just again laugh at my own joke. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else finds me funny. The written word, she does not carry the tonality my voice does). Shout out to my spouse for being oh so very tolerant.

I can't believe I just "Shouted Out" to someone. Megan can get away with that but I'm waaaay too old for that shit. Oops, I swore! Yet another episode that work-based blog checkers won't be able to read due to restrictive HR policies.

um...posse out?

6 comments:

Meg said...

Shout out! You can totally do that.

Meg said...

Just thought I'd check your blog, y'know, see if you've updated it...

just checking...

Meg said...

oh, y'know.

Just checkin'.

Meg said...

hm. Nope, no update.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»