Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Best Mall Trip Ever!

I had the best mall trip ever the other night. I need new shoes for "the job", I decided I need to give a crack at it on non-crippling shoes and a full stomach and see how it goes. So I park at the mall, as it turns out right near the shoe store I want to go to. I cruise in, check out the stock, pick out two pairs that look like they might work....black, flat but still a bit dressy looking....figuring if those fail I'll just say fuck it and buy black sneakers. First pair is a bit tight, second pair fits perfectly....right on, head up to the till, remember my 20% off coupon, slap it down, pay for the shoes and I'm out. Remember I need vitamins and cat food, debate going home but decide to pop into the Zellers next door. Vitamins and cat food are right by the door, grab a new lipgloss and a 99 cent Kids in the Hall movie on the way out.

Perfect. Two errands, One Mall, 45 minute Round Trip. All shopping experiences should be so good.

Terribly bland update, terribly bland.

I'm thinking Chuck E Cheese for the upcoming birthday celebration. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Mel Graff said...

Hmmm, it's been so long since i've talked to you, but you know I can appreciate a good shoe story. Long time no talk, email me, it would be great to chat. It's been way too long.

Meg said...

I totally dig the Cheese idea. Then again, we all know that I luff you more than you luff me, and that's what really makes our relationship work, y'know?