Saturday, September 16, 2006

Holy Shit I'm Whiney

So fucking whiney. Now, the actual job itself (the new one) isn't so bad. But the coworkers...especially the ugly guy Megan was pity-flirting with. Just because I'm new and he's been around is apparently enough reason for him to force me to carry 6 fucking trays (heavy) up and down a flight of stairs. Fuck you Skinny Asshole! Yes, not a very clever name I'll give you...but he is kind of...one of those guys whose saying really nasty, degrading things to you but in a "sarcastic" way so it's suddenly okay.

I am a short, fat little girl. Why in God's name am I working a shift with 6 tall, buff men and being forced to carry the majority of the heavy stuff? Fuck that shit, fuckers.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I fucking hate my new fucking job.

And forced socializing? Oh, you better believe it happened last night. Trapped by my desire to get my fucking tip out. I think I would have rather abandoned the $50 just to get the hell out.

Let's see if I can manage to get through my shift tonight and not leave in tears. Oh yeah, I am that big of a pussy.

wah!

No comments: