Monday, October 16, 2006

A Milestone

Wow, I thought this day would never come. I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone who has supported me over the past 6 months, you know who you are non-lurkers. I'd also like send a special thank-you to Megan, without her I never would have gotten where I am today....

my 50th blog entry, truly a milestone.

A special moment in every young girls life. If only I had a digital camera with me, or I actually cared...I would photograph this moment and keep that picture in my wallet...alas, I have neither and so this entry will have to suffice as proof of this momentous occassion.

In other news, Mr. Rose and myself made the (questionable?) decision to purchase a new video game this weekend. Let me just say that We totally Heart Katamari. After spending four hours this weekend rolling stuff up into a ball, all I could think was...."and here I've wasted years of my life on things like reading, conversation, theatre, and movies when I could have been rolling stuff up into a ball."

So farewell faithful friends, while I have enjoyed knowing you these past years I'm afraid it's time to end. I just don't have a moment to spare on anything that isn't rolling stuff up into a ball. I'll think of you fondly everytime I roll an alarmed looking human up into my ball. That one looked a little Kirsten I'll mutter to myself as I roll along my merry way.

3 comments:

Meg said...

*sniff*

I'm touched. And so very, very proud.

It was so nice knowing you, but I know you've gone to a better, rollier, katamari place.

*sniff*

Meg said...

*sniff*

fo shizzy.

Andrasta said...

Stop rolling me up into your ball. Well, at least you think of me while katamari-ing.