Friday, January 26, 2007

Down the Tubes

I'm already starting to slip. You can see how long I can keep a resolution for. The first couple weeks of January are so easy. "Why did I even have to resolve to do this?", you think to yourself, "this is easy, surely I'll have no problems staying on this train." Then mid-January hits and you start to forget the urgency of the resolution. Finally late January arrives, all sparkly and spring-like, and you realize you haven't blogged in over a week. Just one more resolution down the tubes.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I can't even remember what my resolutions were...I'll have to look back at my records.

Damn.

Breanne said...

Agreed. I think something about photography comes to mind? I reframed some pictures... does that count??? Hum. Oh well - February is just around the corner and by then no one will remember!