Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lounging About Eating Bon-Bons

I'm wearing the Tommy sweater so I thought of blogging. Tragically, I seem to have nothing of note. I haven't really done anything or hated anyone lately...it's all very mundane. I'm feeling very lazy lately. All I want to do is nap, sleep and read. Other than working, working, piano, and board meetings (the unavoidables) I have really done nothing this month other than lounge about eating bon-bons, napping, and reading bad fiction.

This weekend I decided to break the cycle by doing some shopping. Excessive consumerism and I have such a love/hate relationship. All that reading was using my brain and expanding my lexicon so I decided to simplify and purchase some TV on DVD.

Hello Arrested Development. So funny. Although someone just told me that they only made two seasons of it (I'm always behind the times). (Saying hello to Arrested Development reminded me of saying hello to Jazz which made me sad because I only have one can left in my fridge, I'm saving it for a special occassion)

So, uh, yeah. That's about it. I bought a funny show so now I'm lounging about eating bon-bons, napping, reading bad fiction, and watching Arrested Development.

Oh January, why do you always have to be so dull?

5 comments:

Meg said...

Hey! January is soon over, love. And soon enough, it will be time for us to start sailing the high seas with Keith Richards.

Until then, I'm in my bathrobe, watching Beauty and the Geek. At least you have something funny and intelligentish to watch...

Lady Rose said...

I'm going to try out the bathrobe tonight, see if it works for me. Of course I don't have a shorty robe like you, Megan, so I might get too warm without the all-of-me hanging out.

Meg said...

So? Did you try for the bathrobe? I believe that I will lead a conversion; a quiet bathrobe revolution. So comfy, so warm, so soothing and enrobing. Mmm. Bathrobes.

Makes a difference, eh?

Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-sqllt.blogspot.com/
Good Luck!

Breanne said...

I am crazy jealous of your relaxing... if I had a ranting website and was able to adequately remove the real life people from the blog I would have a blogel by now (blog + novel). Damn festival. Instead Megan gets to hear my swearing and bitter rambling.
PS: I DON'T RUN THE HYATT DAMNIT.