Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Breakfast Blow Out!

Wow, that was fast. Megan and I clearly need to be some sort of party-planners. I'm sorry the other ladies didn't get any input...oh wait, no I'm not. I'm a very controlling person.

Picture this: 5 ladies in their pajamas. I assume MegaNude will be sporting the shorty robe and I plan to wash Big Blue in anticipation of her appearance in formal company. I'm really hoping the twins will sport matching full suit 'jams of some kind. Hard-to-nickname friend doesn't get a cute costume description because she doesn't read my blog.

Our main course will be pancakes ('nude swears she won't serve us the burnt/raw cakes of yore). I'm thinking about supplementing with eggs, muffins, fruits and other assorted breakfasty delicacies. Our beverages of choice will be the Brown Cow (it doesn't get more breakfast-y than kahlua and milk if you really think about it) or the Mimosa.

In addition to our gigalo, our main entertainment will be Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Breakfast Club, and Breakfast on Pluto. Only one of these movies involves a transvestite cabaret singer.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. We could just go to ye olde pubbe and grab a pint, but that's not really an event is it?? No my friend, it is not. They'll be talking about Breakfast Blow Out 2007 for years to come. What's that? Who will be talking about it? Well never mind that...details, details. I'm sure someone will be talking about it. Right?

uh......

awkward.

12 comments:

Meg said...

whooooot! I'm so in. So primed, so amped, so ready. Maybe I'll focus my bringing disco back energy on cleaning my abode for Breakfast Blowout 2007!

Lady Rose said...

yes! cleaning for guests is nice, yes? nice lady making cleaning time? yes?

Meg said...

yes! pretty ladies come to house, before make cleaning time so pretty ladies want to make pancake time!

Yes?

Andrasta said...

it would make fun for you to make the muffins for the belly of the Kirsten, yes? Pretty lady make muffin party time, yes?

Andrasta said...

Breakfast blow out woot! Hard-to-nickname roomate and I will be there with jams on. Let the most-important-meal-of-the-day-fest begin!

Meg said...

Still very excited about Breakfast chez 'nude.

Meg said...

hey! nice html skills!!

Just remember the alligator mouths, and you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

hey, umm not to contradict, but, I, ahh, believe this is me, ahh, reading your blog... additionally I engage in a constant stream of ridiculous behaviours, any of which could serve as a more than adequate nickname,

She who cannot be named

Meg said...

so...uh...you know what I'm thinking about?

Meg said...

yep. STILL thinking about it.

Meg said...

uh...this is becoming a problem....

Lady Rose said...

you think it's becoming a problem? I have to look at him every day.

every day the mental image.

fuck.