Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Girl's Night

I'm trying to plan this girl's night for this Friday and I'm struggling. I feel like we need a theme and since Kim shot down our "movies that move us by showing people overcoming obstacles through dance" theme I just don't know what to do. I've got a line on a cute gigalo that could keep us occupied all night long, but again, I feel like Kim might shoot that down as well. (He's really reasonably priced too! If you're one of those awkwardley old virgins give me a call and I'll hook you up...special discount for you!)

Girls? Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Meg said...

BINGO!

BOWLING!

BOOBS!

(I had to think of three things that started with B because things are always better in threes, non?)

Wait...I'm not sure if I've been invited to this girls' night. Um..awkward...

Lady Rose said...

Oh how awkward. I didn't know you read my blog Megan.....shit. Well, uh....

uh....

uh....

Did I ever tell you about the time that I killed a man in Reno? (yes, good cover Amanda, very good cover)