Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Random People

What's the deal with random people who stop to talk to you when you're sitting on your front porch reading? I mean, seriously, do I look like I want to talk to you? Do I not appear to be already engaged in an activity?

And, furthermore, why are you asking me about real estate prices and rental rates in Calgary? What the fuck do I know? Have you heard of the internet? Though the internet is not always a reliable source of information, in this case...it is!

Why me? Why always me? I've checked my reflection in the mirror, I'm not very friendly looking. Why not talk to the dead lady next door? She's old, she'd probably be content to chit chat away with you. Right? Old people love chatting with random strangers, why not hit her up for information? You can't tell that she's dead. Not right away anyways....

3 comments:

Meg said...

were you wearing a romper? that's the equivalent of holding up a large neon sign that says "Strangers! Come Talketh To Me!"

Lady Rose said...

ah, no. but I was basically wearing underwear. a loosly tied sarong with my bra straps clearly showing.

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks