Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sitting Around

So I'm on vacation for the month of July. You would think I'd be blogging like mad but no. Instead I mostly alternate between sitting around and feeling guilty for sitting around.

Things I have done with my time off so far:
- watched 13 episodes of Heroes. Time well spent I think. When I like things that Dan likes I secretly shudder a bit...fear of being too similar to a person I dislike and pity I think. But there's no avoiding it. Heroes is an awesome show as is pepperoni and feta cheese pizza.
- honed my mad Sudoku skills. I'm into the 2 star advanced level in my book. I'm sure that this is somehow connected to my secret superpower that has yet to reveal itself.
- made Jon a meal. It was french toast and the second and third batches were actually cooked all the way through!
-........

I have a whole big list for this week. I can tell you'll be waiting with baited breath to see if I finish my list of chores so I'll be sure to update you on that.

1 comment:

Andrasta said...

Ah, the joy of July's off. I too have been super productive with my vacation time. I've now watched hours of home improvement, and real estate flipping shows. I feel that I am totally prepared to join this lucrative trend...if only I had the start up cash...