Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Job

I think the best part of my new job is that I can spend the better part of my lunch hour discussing the merits of various brands of lube with my Executive Director. At first I thought this might fall into a "too much information" category. After living with it for a few weeks I've decided that it's mostly just refreshing to be with people who can take a refreshingly relaxed view on human sexuality.

Also, I have a new gay boyfriend. I love him. I just want to fold him up and carry him around in my pocket. He makes me a bit sadly nostalgic about my old gay boyfriend. He's definitely lacking the flair for drama that I loved so in my last GBF but he makes up for it with his wide-eyed youthful love of everything in his line of vision.

Plus, he also loves movies where people overcome obstacles through dance. We'll be very happy together.