Friday, October 24, 2008

A quiz or cement shoes. take your pick.

I think when Megan punched me that means that I'm supposed to do this quiz. But it's so hard to keep up with the young folk and their techno babble these days. It could also have meant that I was supposed to meet her down at the docks and that I was responsible for bringing the cement shoes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting drunk on weeknights, skipping classes, crushing on hipster doofuses. Generally being a second year university student.
2. Working in the paint department of ye olde home improvement store.
3. Rocking the school girl mini, grandpa plaid top, converse sneakers "style".
4. Avoiding picking a major.
5. Choreographing elaborate dances to the musical genius of Aqua, the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys. (you got a problem with that?)


5 things on my to do list today:
1. Clean the bathroom.
2. Admire new curtains.
3. Practice piano.
4. Organize bedroom closet.
5. Cook real food for dinner.


5 snacks that I love:
1. yogurt covered raisins
2. Nachos with sour cream
3. Ambrosia or Honey Crisp apples
4. those sweet and salty granola bars
5. ripple chips with dip


5 things I would do if I was a millionaire :
1. Pay off mortgage.
2. Buy a Toyota Prius.
3. Take month-long vacation in Greece.
4. Buy something designer
5. Lose 50 pounds (I'm sure it's easier when you're wealthy...right?)


5 places I've lived:
1. The wee house in Mountview
2. The Crowded House in Dalhousie
3. Bangkok, Oriental setting where the city don't know what the city is getting
4. Chez Chapmaneroniopolous in Bridgeland
5. The new wee house in Tuxedo


5 jobs I've had:
1. Box Office Bitch for local pro theatre company
2. Communications Assistant (i.e. proof this document for me English Speaker!) at education-based NGO in Southeast Asia
3. Box office, communications, office management, a little dash of everything for local theatre company
4. The job for the awful company working for that awful bitch whose name shall not be revealed but ultimately ended a 5 year stint of working in the arts (that's some serious awful)
5. Communications Coordinator for a health services non-profit organization

1 comment:

Meg said...

This is better than committing someone to swim with the fishes. But then again, the list of people I'd like to cement shoe is getting longer and longer.

Meet you at the dock.