Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Pre-New Years Resolution

Obviously I don't ever stick with my New Year's Resolutions. And who does really? Uh yeah, no one. I mean I'm eating chips right now and I'm fairly certain eating less junk was last years resolution. Oh chips, why you gotta be so tasty?

Okay, that was a lie. I'm not actually eating chips right now. I'm just thinking about buying chips in a vending machine dangerously close to my current position. I just figured I would tell you I was eating chips to make a humorous point. How very small and sad my world is.

So I think weekly posts will be my pre-new years resolution. Perhaps if I start well in advance of the new year I will stick to it!

Is anyone else waiting for 2008 to just be over already? I've been up, I've been down...I'm exhausted. Just be over, please? Hurry up 2009 and get here already.

I mean, the world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost....

what? too epic? fair enough.

Reason I love living in Calgary #1: This morning it was -10 with a cold, harsh, biting wind from the north. This evening it was -1 with a lovely gentle westerly breeze. Ahhhhhhhh. Suck on that Edmonton.

No comments: