Monday, December 29, 2008

blah blah blah

In theory I don't go back to work for another 10 days. In reality I have a few small tasks that need to be done this week so as to not mess everything up 10 days from now. But whatever my intentions may have been on December 23rd, you should know that I'm terrible at working once I'm not at work. So, don't believe me when I say things like "I want to work from home" because I think that's just code for "I don't want to work again, ever" or "My boss is a douche and I don't want to speak with him again, ever".

So rather than playing with all my tantilizing toys, here I sit. At my computer. I'm not actually working, lord no. I'm avoiding the actually working by catching up on blog reading. But I finished much too quickly so here I am wasting my time (and yours).

dum de dum dum dum de dum.

soooooooooooooo, crazy weather we've been having eh?

remember that time we made those cookies and they didn't turn out right? that was hilarious.

how's work going with you?

what's the weather like in [insert your home city here] this time of year?

(sorry, just a flashback to one of the most boring extended family Christmases I've ever had. People over 45 are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.)

Fuck it. I'm going to Rock.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I am coming over to rock. But I have to figure out a way to call in sick from my desk first.