Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Week Off: Days 2&3

Today I was starting to feel a little stir crazy so I took myself out for pancakes and a painful return experience at EB Games. But let's be honest, have you ever had an EB Games experience that wasn't painful? No? Because you're not a video game nerd like me? Well, you're better off for it.

Tragically, all the pre and post Christmas shopping has left me with mall ennui and after wandering around listlessly for 15 minutes I left. I guess I have a shopping limit after all. Back to the tv.

How many hours of Ally McBeal can you watch in a day? Well apparently 4 episodes is my max but I think that's too many because I don't like Ally by the end of it. How many hours of The Tudors can you watch in a day? Apparently there's no limit to the amount of drool I have for hot, hot Henry VIII. Though he's doing less fucking in Season 3 he still manages to be shirtless for a little bit in each episode.

Peeps, I can't think of the last time I watched this much tv. By the end of the day today I was back to reveling in it. It feels so luxurious to just loll about all day alternating hot Tudors with hot time travelling Scots (hello trashy romance novel).

To balance out my sloth (and pancakes) I ate half a cantaloupe and bowl of carrots. And I promise that when it finally warms up this weekend I'll go out for a walk. At least to the corner store.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

On boxing day I managed to watch 10 episodes of Boston Legal (I bought the first season). I like to think that makes me pretty hardcore, that's almost a full workday worth of TV.