Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hold my calls. I'll be in New York.

NEW YORK!!!!!!!!! If you know me IRL, imagine me wailing that out soul-sister style.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I'm going to New York tomorrow? Wait, it gets more awesome. I am going to New York to see the...wait for it...Off-Broadway premiere...wait for it...of the fabulous play written by...wait for it...the talented Mr. Rose.

Oh, you didn't know that I'm married to a famous New York produced playwright? Well, that's because he's not actually famous. One NY production in a niche market festival does not a famous playwright make. On the one hand. On the other hand it's so cooooooooooool! I even scraped together what I think is an acceptable opening night outfit. We shall see. I'm a bit too fat for New York so I will likely feel awkward regardless of my attire. Damn my fat ankles!

But nothing, not even my fat ankles, can kill this New York buzz.

New York squeeeeeeeeeeee!

(back in a week peeps)

2 comments:

Maria John said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. Well done! I read and like this post. Thanks.
Bad credit loans

TaxIDMan said...

Very interesting stuff.